Thursday, March 21, 2019

#MondayMotivation 3.25.19

Brene Brown is my hero. She has tons of videos, books, and useful information and is now going to have a netflix show! For those of you not familiar with her, she is a Doctorate level Social Worker who has dedicated her life to researching shame and vulnerability and has made an unbelievably positive impact in the field of social work and psychology. I think my favorite interview with her is on Dax Sherpard's Armchair Expert podcast! 
To me this quote reminds me that vulnerability is not a "dirty word." It is critical for connecting to other people. Connecting with others is one of the most important ingredients to living a fulfilling life and Brene Brown cuts through the bullshit with her work and her message. I just love this quote and hope that you can connect with it as well. 


#BreneBrownQuotes #Vulnerability #Connection #FillYourBAGHappy #Shame #Compassion #mondaymotivation #myhero #love #motivationalquotes #brenebrown

No comments:

Post a Comment