Thursday, September 9, 2021

#MondayMotivation 9.13.21

 Remembering 9/11




I will never ever forget being in lower Manhattan on 9/11. I was a few blocks away and heading downtown. The world changed that day. Unimaginable fear, pain and loss filled the air. Tragedy then turned into compassion, love and determination. The feeling of hope and connectedness to strangers in the next days was equally as powerful. I saw extraordinary beauty and strength in others as I spent the next few days at the Jersey City waterfront bringing supplies and supporting first line responders ferrying to-and-from lower Manhattan. I want to remember the helping, the hope and the common humanity I witnessed September 12th  as I reflect 20 years later.

#fillyourbaghappy #fillyourbag #mentalhealthmatters #maximizewellness #mindfulness #mindfulnessquotes #bepresent #socialworker #selfcare #selfcompassion #yougotthis #mondaymotivation #motivationmonday #mentalhealthquotes #mentalhealthawareness #trauma #strength #resiliency #chathamnj #selftalk #selfworth #innervoice #bekindtoyou #kindness #selfkindness #grateful #gratitude #911 #September11 #NeverForget #NeverForget20YearsLater #20yearslater

No comments:

Post a Comment