Do you want to learn how to meditate but are intimidated by the different choices? Here is a simple breathing exercise to start you off on your way to a minute of calm.
- Sit comfortably
- Close you eyes
- Imagine candles lined up in front of you
- Picture the first candle flame lighting up as you take in a long deep breath
- Now imagine you are blowing out that flame as you exhale
- Repeat for all the candles in front of you
- Count each candle as it lights up
- Do this ten times
How do you feel?
For more info or to schedule a free call to see if counseling or coaching may be right for you, go to www.maximize-wellness.com
Cara Maksimow, LCSW, CPC