Thursday, May 7, 2020

#MondayMotivation 5.11.20


It has been projected that the next wave of covid19 pandemic is going to come in the form of mental health issues brought on by the lack of predictability, grief and loss we are experiencing. I have begun to see a bit of a fatigue and emotional shift in myself, my family and my clients as we approach the second month of quarantine with no predictable end in sight. Everyone is experiencing this is different ways, however life has certainly changed for just about everyone. Being part of a global pandemic can trigger trauma response in many of us. It is now more important than ever to prioritize your emotional wellness and health. For employers and organizations with workforce shifting, it is also important to support the health and wellness of your employees. 
I would like to help. 
If you or your organization or group would like to have a licensed therapist provide a psychoeducational workshop with tools based in cognitive behavioral therapy, positive psychology, mindfulness-based and trauma informed clinical practices, reach out to me to learn more about how I can do that for you. You can click here to learn more about programs and offerings I can bring to your group or organization!
#employeewellness #fillyourbaghappy #maximizewellness #emotionalhealth #wellness #mindfulness #trauma #covid19 #coronavirus #newwayofworking #selfcompassion #selfcare #support #luxury #quarantine

No comments:

Post a Comment